2018年11月1日木曜日

CER1:Hotel Casanova

'Go- and I can tell eveyone about Alessando...that you and I killed him!'

   20 April was Dino Bracco's twenty-first birthday. Dino was a great man who have a big dream!!
His dream was  having his own hotel, but it need a lot of money so he worked well.

   One day, he met a lady: she had a lot of money. They were attracted to each other.
A lady's name was Cara. She said to him "I will help you to run your hotel"
Of couse he loved her, They started running a hotel {Hotel Cassanova.}
They worked well and all was going to well.
However, gradually Cara's revealed her ture self.
She said to him that 'I killed my husband for you '

What is happen in the future and his life!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Macbeth

Fair is foul, and foul is fair.  Hover through the fog and filthy air. This story was written by Shakespeare and called  "four mas...