2018年10月18日木曜日

Help!

' I'm leaving!'(P.1)


 A man who write a story absolutely with "pen and parper".
He doesn't like computer, he was recommended to write with computer, he didn't.

His wife is lawyer. She said to him everymorning  'Why don't you find a job?'
and he replyed 'I have. I write a story at home.'
She said 'I'm leaving!!' and went to job.

After that, a letter came to him and that was written 'please write to publish'.
Mel of that company's editor let him write wih computer and there are Chip who assist and teach how to use in computer.
It assist him first, but gradually it let him change th story, for example, the name of main character and scene.
He angryed then he threw away computer!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to read this book. I am interested in the characters in this book like speaking computer!! I want to meet it, but I may be angry at it like him...

    返信削除

Macbeth

Fair is foul, and foul is fair.  Hover through the fog and filthy air. This story was written by Shakespeare and called  "four mas...