2019年7月17日水曜日

My hair Lady


   
My Fair Lady I heard this title maybe because it became a movie and musical.
This story's main character is young London woman with a very strong London accent. Her name is " Eliza Doolittle". She speak English with London accent.
     One day, a man appeared. His named "Professor Higgins". He appeared to teach her to speak English without her London accent. It's not easy. In the prosse of teaching, she learned a lot of things. Not only correct English accent, also love and manner.
I like the scene that Eliza meet with Freddy.I thought since she met with him, She changed more .
I like the process of changing the state of Eliza, she becoming the Lady.
It's so cool. I want to be like her.
I want to read this book after I watched this Musical because I love musical

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Macbeth

Fair is foul, and foul is fair.  Hover through the fog and filthy air. This story was written by Shakespeare and called  "four mas...