2018年7月24日火曜日

This Week

On Sunday, I went to "地下モリコーネ" to see the picture drawn by senior.
The group name is "TNA"


I meet him first at after party of spark!!
I have not known that he is a student majoring in art.
I knew it on Instagram, and I want to see the picture because I wanted to be a student majoring in art when I was a high school student and I love art.😆


There are held solo exhibition.
I like their picture and world view.
It's too difficult for me to explain the fantastic of them. 
So, let you see is the best way!!

If you guys are interested in them, please check their home page of TNA.
They have a Instagram account.
I think  you'll be fascinated.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Macbeth

Fair is foul, and foul is fair.  Hover through the fog and filthy air. This story was written by Shakespeare and called  "four mas...