2018年7月10日火曜日

This week(?) last week

last week!!!!

6.30(sat)
It was a event day, 【Spark~vol.14~】!!!!
I finally danced on the stage😆

I appeared in this event with 2team.
First,I danced house with teammate.The team name is "ラジオ体操".
You can watch video from youtube.
I have not danced this genre on the stage,so I was little nervous.
However, I could dance!!!!

Second, I danced pop with teammates. The team name is"popping shower".
I really want you to watch our dance, but the video have not posted on youtube.😭
Actually, I proud of this team because we practiced so hard!!!!
So, I thought that "we are the best team on 1st grade in this event."
We could set the groove🕺

I really excited and glad to dance this even!!!!
I thought I love dance again and want to grow up more!!!!
I'll practice so hard😤

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Macbeth

Fair is foul, and foul is fair.  Hover through the fog and filthy air. This story was written by Shakespeare and called  "four mas...