2018年7月28日土曜日

LLC

Today, I went to LLC.
I sometimes go to there to watch movie, study or talk with friend.

This is the first time to do by using iPad.
There are a lot of application.
"cyouzimaku", "isentece"and "real eikaiwa"
It was interesting!!
I thought I can lean more with iPad.
I like real eikaiwa the best.

After that,I played "English central"
I thought I can learn more with this application.
Actuary, I like culture around the world and different between country.
So, I want to travel! I can explain in this application like I really do that.
Besides, I can learn with phone.
It's easily for me!!
I'll improve myself English skills using these great application.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Macbeth

Fair is foul, and foul is fair.  Hover through the fog and filthy air. This story was written by Shakespeare and called  "four mas...