2018年5月1日火曜日

【The Girl with Red Hair】

【The Girl with Red Hair】
I read this book,April 17th.
I love this story!😍
This is the first time for me to read love story,in ENGLISH.

First, I felt sympathy for main character and I wanted to cheer him while I'm reading this book. He fallen love when he saw the girl with red hair. In the work time. Besides he sought her during work.
We can feel how he loves her. I thought how cute he is!
In this story, he confused, bothered about her relationship, and was glad.
He changed mind every time when he see her.
That is so cute!
But whoever falling love like him?

6 件のコメント:

  1. I read it, too!
    This story made my heart pound♡

    返信削除
  2. People would do everything if they love each other.

    返信削除
  3. I read this book too! Her red hair is so cute!

    返信削除
  4. I haven't read it yet, so I want to read it !!

    返信削除
  5. Don't forget to add a space after each comma!

    返信削除

Macbeth

Fair is foul, and foul is fair.  Hover through the fog and filthy air. This story was written by Shakespeare and called  "four mas...