2019年4月24日水曜日

Perseus

In my fire I see your grandson years from now. He kills you, and is king after you. Don't ask for a son, my king.

It's a Greek Mythology.
     King Acrisius of Argos has daughter and he wanted to have a son, bu his daughter Danae didn't have. One day he asked the priestess "Can I have a son?" She answered "In my fire I see your grandson years from now. He kills you, and is king after you. Don't ask for a son, my king." So he puts Danae i
n a tower.From the sky, Zeus, the king of gods, watched and likes her. He visited and nine months later, Danae had Zeus's son!!
Of course, The king was afraid of son! So he sent them far away by box. At that time Zeus helped.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Macbeth

Fair is foul, and foul is fair.  Hover through the fog and filthy air. This story was written by Shakespeare and called  "four mas...