2019年1月10日木曜日

John Doe

Today, I'll introduce one book, "John Doe".

  First seane, Doctor cox said to one man "What your name?"  then one man answerd "I don't know what my name is."
  That man didn't remenber about himself, such as name, address,age and job.
He lost of momery. He lived with Angela untill his memory came back.

In York, one a affair got into the news.
Marry was killed by someone and that is John・Robert. The criminal was indefinited.

In london, John and Angela was talking.
Yes,  John's purpose was to kill her!
Doctor cox watched that news and realized his face coinsided naturally with John!!

Would Angela's life was saved?

2 件のコメント:

  1. I read it too! I saw your dancing movie. It was very exciting. Good luck with your dance practice.

    返信削除
  2. I've just read it! The ending could not expect for me!

    返信削除

Macbeth

Fair is foul, and foul is fair.  Hover through the fog and filthy air. This story was written by Shakespeare and called  "four mas...